If you are reading this article, you likely want to know how to get might fast in lords mobile.
You can buy might potions, but probably they are very expensive for your level and they decrease only 1 at every 10 minutes or so. You could look for dungeons with high loot but that leads to many other problems like constructing buildings, feeding troops, and getting trophies. Or maybe there is another way? After all of playing Lords Mobile, I have found out another way – one which does not take much time while playing on windows 10. This method will be described below.
The Process: Exceptions: When thinking about the process of getting more might it’s important to remember what “Might” actually is since there are different kinds of Might. The kind that matters is Military Might which is used to increase your Troop Limit and unlocks new Tiers for research. The amount of Military Might have can be seen from the “Might” bar in the top right part of the screen below your name & a family crest. It’s a blue number, not a red one!
The process of getting lords mobile might
1) Log in 15 minutes before a server reset at 10 AM EST (Server Time). If you don’t know what time it is for you, just click on the clock symbol underneath your name and select your time zone. Make sure that it is 10 AM where you are!
2) Go to the city hall. Now here comes important information for those who might farm like crazy – the city hall resets every time there is a server reset and that means it can be farmed daily! It gives 8.000 Military Might if maxed which is about 82 days’ worth of production for one player who uses none of his Lords Coins to speed up the process (80/day).
3) Now click on this symbol. This will open all available quests you can do. You should see something like this:
4) All your quests besides research will give you additional might as their reward! The amount varies from quest to quest but could be as high as 1.000. It is very much worth doing those and not construction or feeding troops. Wait until you have enough Military Might and then continue to the next point:
5) Train troops from your barracks. It does not matter which ones you train, but since it takes about 10 minutes to complete a training cycle I usually chose the highest tier unit I have unlocked so far. Every 5 units will give you 1 Military Might!
6) Now, if you have done everything described above, open buildings in your kingdom. All of them except for the stables and archery ranges will give you additional might as their reward! Again this amount varies from building to building but could be as high as 1.000 might. Do not look at how long it takes or if a finished construction gives even more might – just let those buildings finish constructing and opening chests! Note: The archery range counts as a normal building and will not give you additional might.
The Exception: This solution is mainly meant to be used by players who already made their “First Blood” (farmed for 1.000 Military Might ) through other means like high-level quests, loot dungeons, or constructing buildings (My First Blood was done with 2x 250k troops in LVL 4 altars). If you are a beginner then you should follow the usual routine of getting your first 1.000 Military Might. It’s faster and much easier. After that, I recommend using the exception described above! The exceptions start with this sentence: “This solution is mainly meant to be used by players who already made their “First Blood” (farmed for 1.000 Military Might ) through other means like high-level quests, loot dungeons or constructing buildings (My First Blood was done with 2x 250k troops in level 4 altars).”
So by reading, we know this is for people who already have 1.000 Military Might. It’s still good to mention it though since there might be beginners and not everyone will understand what “First Blood” means (I didn’t when I first started playing Lords Mobile).